Close

Site Information

Mealworms are the main source of protein and nutrition for many animals. Animals that range from pets to wild all love to munch on dried mealworms whenever possible. Animals that are common household pets, such as chickens, reptiles, hedgehogs, fish (koi carp) and ducks, will come fralicking for mealworms when you provide for them at feeding time.

Did you know that dried mealworms are packed with a ton of protein? In fact, 53% of a mealworm is protein! The other 47% of mealworms consist of fat and fiber. This means that the animals you’re feeding dried mealworms to are getting all the nutrition they need. A concern for many when feeding their animals is knowing that what they’re buying is 100% natural. Luckily for you, the mealworms we sell online are all 100% natural.

With the bulk mealworms we have available for you below, we know you’ll find a size that is perfect for the animal you’re feeding. Buy mealworms in bulk, or buy them in smaller packages. Choose from 8 ounce bags to 12 pound bags; we have the perfect amount for anyone and everyone.

If you would prefer to let your animals try out Tasty Worms Nutrition’s dried mealworms before you buy, it’s not a problem! Visit our try before you buy page and let us know what you think! Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have, and shop below for bulk dried mealworms.

Looking for something new and exciting? Try our Tasty Grubs!